Sunday, May 30, 2010

Where To Buy INTECH LiteRider Cart (10" wheels, steel frame)


You can't beat this cart for an inexpensive way to get around the course. Very light and stable and comes with features such as a score card holder, 2 ball holders, pencil and tee holders and folds easily with you bag attached.

I found the straps that hold your bag are adequate and did not have a problem of my bag turning sideways as others experienced.
You only have to attach the wheels, strap in your bag and your ready to go. The wheel attachment screws are already held by the frame so there are no parts to lose when assembeling. One somewhat confusing label by the wheel attachment states "warning-tighten to maximum" while the imprinted words on the tightener states "hand tighten only". I decided that "tighten to maximum" was the way to go and snugged it with a pair of pliers, being careful not to overly tighten and risk breaking.(A little more than hand-tighten).

I can see where the scorecard holder may allow your card to fall out. A couple strips of velcro or rubber bands probably will help but have'nt tried this yet.

The card holder assembly is held by three rivets which you could drill out and remove completely but you will lose the features of your 2 ball, pencil and tee holders.I can see that by snagging or banging the card holder on something in my trunk it will eventually break, crack or loosen.

I noticed that the arm that holds the handle moves slightly up and down when the cart is all the way open. No big deal but I put a peice of duct tape over the post where you slide the square holder over to firm up the handle arm which solved that.

I have used this cart 4 times with no stability problems and feel like it will hold up very well over time. Its a lot lighter to pull than my old cart and if you want a basic cart its well worth the money....
Get more detail about INTECH LiteRider Cart (10" wheels, steel frame).

No comments:

Post a Comment