Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wilson Hope 62" Umbrella Top Quality


When I received the umbrella I was very surprised to see it was much larger than I anticipated. It's a very attractive umbrella, however, it has a pink trim that goes around the entire edge of the umbrella that is hard to tell from the photos available. This makes it far more feminine than neutral, in my opinion. It is absolutely perfect for keeping 2 persons dry in a storm and it really doesn't have a huge pull during gusts. It works precisely as it's supposed to. The size can be a bit tricky to work with if you have a smaller vehicle, but it's worth the hassle for the protection from rain it affords. I highly recommend this umbrella for couples or even persons who prefer larger coverage.Get more detail about Wilson Hope 62" Umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment