Saturday, August 14, 2010

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood (Draw)


I demo'd this club (3W stiff shaft, neutral weighting) over the weekend and had 8-10 occasions to use it during play. I'm not a great golfer, low 20s handicap, but I was still able to make solid contact and get good results most of the time. The 15-degree loft made for a low trajectory and low 200s distance, which is exactly what I need the club for. Even when I mis-hit the ball, the slices and hooks didn't seem to be as pronounced as you find with most hybrid clubs or low irons. I immediately came home and purchased the club online, and I can't wait for it to arrive. This is a great addition to Callaway's 2009 lineup.Get more detail about Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood (Draw).

No comments:

Post a Comment