Saturday, August 28, 2010

Purchase Callaway Tour i Golf Balls (12-Pack)


I've noticed some difference in what I have played; some feel brittle, but go a long ways, others feel spongy, but I have played whatever was on sale, had won or had been given as a gift. I read the 2008 Golf Digest article on golf balls and tried to match my game to the balls they suggested for my profile. I had been given a box of these at an outing and put them on the shelf "for later". I decided to try them late in the season of my league and at first didn't really notice much difference. Then I began to notice a pattern in how my play around the green was changing. I was repairing a lot of ball marks on the green because these balls just seemed to STICK when they hit the green. I suppose the ball spin (which I never paid attention to in previous purchases or really was aware of the feature) is a big part of it. I'm looking forward to hitting these with the new Callaway irons I bought last week.Get more detail about Callaway Tour i Golf Balls (12-Pack).

No comments:

Post a Comment