Monday, August 9, 2010

Wilson Golf Collapsible Practice Net Right now


I have owned this net for 6 months now and spend too much time trying to find a way to make it stand up on its own as it keeps wanting to fall to one side or the other. It doesn't appear that the tripod approach works. I found the best way to make it stand up is to squeeze it into a corner of my fence and let the fence hold it up. On the plus side, the net works great and will stop every shot I hit into it, even from my driver...and I am using regulation golf balls. I am tired of this product and officially retired it from daily use. I will be shopping for a four-legged model, which should have much better stability and allow me to put the net anywhere I choose.Get more detail about Wilson Golf Collapsible Practice Net.

No comments:

Post a Comment