Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OnPar Golf Touchscreen GPS Top Quality


Used this three times and it has failed each time after only 2-6 holes. Never did map the courses they promise to do after a four month wait. Got it as a Xmas present and when I finally used it and realize it doesn't work I was told I can not return it because it is more than 30 days. Well we had 80 inches of snow this year so I couldn't use it or try it..Customer support sucks. Go with a name brand. If you have problems you'll be better off...Remember, you get what you pay for..I wish I followed my own rules..Get more detail about OnPar Golf Touchscreen GPS.

1 comment:

  1. Skycaddie may be a common and effective Golf GPS app for the golf lovers. You'll confirm the position and also the distance of the target with it. you'll additionally see the space of the last shot. It is used without charge for the primary 5 times.It's also very easy to delete your previous course.


    Thank's & Regard's
    Skycaddie sg4

    ReplyDelete