Monday, October 4, 2010

Buying Mizuno neoprene Iron Cover Set - 10 pcs


The seller does not stand by his product. I purchased Mizuno neoprene Iron Cover Set - 10 pcs and recieved 9 Mizuno and 1 Taylormade. And during the course of getting this corrected, i was basically told i was lying because the covers were in a sealed bag. So then he told me to send the one back and he would exchange it, but unknown to me at the time he expected me to pay the shipping cost on top of the original price i paid. His position was since he was having to ship me another one he not should have to pay for my shipping expense, so then i provide him with the cost i incurred by having to buy a envelope and the amount i paid to ship the single one back. i didn't think it was wrong of me to expect the store to cover the cost of correcting the discrepancy. He got "email frustrated" and then decides to tell me to return them all and he will refund me for my purchase. Well bottom line is i paid to ship a single cover back and then i paid again to ship the remaining 9 back. all this on top of my cost for the original order of 10. Thanks to amazon i was able to get back my original purchase cost. But i lost money by having to ship back two seperate packages. When a business expects the customer to pay for correcting store errors that is a business i prefer to never do business with again.Get more detail about Mizuno neoprene Iron Cover Set - 10 pcs.

No comments:

Post a Comment