Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cleveland Niblick Hybrid Order Now


I disagree with some that say this is JUST for high handi-cappers. Yes, high HC will definatley benefit from this club, but I'm an 11 HC and know single digit golfers that use the club. In my case, I have trouble with chipping. I can chip like a pro on the practice green but on the course (1 shot, 1 chance), I am inconsistent. I'll chunk it or blade it, etc.
With the niblick, it is easier to hit. Period. At the practice green, I hit a set of twenty balls and get them ALL very close. The difference before was I would use an 8 or 9 iron to chip and would get MOST of them close, with the occassional chunk. So on the course, I still may not hit it close, but it won't be because of a chunk/blade. I may just hit it too hard.

This club does require some practice to get used to the distance. It is great for 100 yards and in, but for chipping, you will have to get used to it since the ball comes off a little hot, especially if you use "hinge & hold".

IF you use soft hands, just let the club fall on the ball, it will pop it up every time. Very easy to hit.Get more detail about Cleveland Niblick Hybrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment