Monday, October 11, 2010

Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood This instant


I skeptically bought a 15 degree 3 wood version of the Cleveland launcher as an off the tee club in tight situations. I am a high handicap golfer, and my driver sprays all over (or I spray my driver all over). The club feels great off the tee, and since it was my new "driver" I didn't want to dirty it on off the ground shots, instead opting for my old banged up 3 wood from a previous set. One of the biggest things I noticed was my "mishits" were much less punishing than with a conventional 3 wood.

Then in my second round with the club I finally broke down and gave it a ride off the fairway. Wow!... no really Wow!!!! I've always been one of those, "It doesn't matter how much you spend on your clubs , it's all in your swing" guys and boy was I wrong. I've never gotten anything 250 yards off the grass, but this club is like magic. I can't go into specifics since I suck at golf, but I felt strongly enough about the improvement in my long approach shots to write my first review ever here on Amazon.

I saw such a drastic improvement in distance and straightness that i am now eying the Launcher driver AND Hybrid which is reviewed as the best club out of this years models. If you are in the market for some new weapons I highly recommended giving the Launchers a run.Get more detail about Cleveland Launcher Fairway Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment