Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cheap Intech Junior Lightweight Steel Frame Golf Cart with Detachable Water Bottle.


I got this for my 7 year old boy, he plays golf often, and his bag was getting fuller and heavier. I found the cart to be of nice quality, very easy to assemble; it also stores easily as the bottom plastic lip folds up and the wheals fold in with a simple clever mechanism. My son weighs 45 lb, so he is on the smaller side, so he finds the cart a bit awkward, but this should get better by next summer as he puts on a few pounds and grows a bit. Also, if you have one if the golf bags with integrated legs, you might have to get creative to adjust the bag properly onto the cart; I am happy with this purchase and I think he'll get a few good years out of the cartGet more detail about Intech Junior Lightweight Steel Frame Golf Cart with Detachable Water Bottle..

No comments:

Post a Comment