Friday, September 10, 2010

Cheap GOLF TEE - Magnetic Tee


This would be an excellent product but uses the wrong plastic for the base which holds the tee. If you hit the base (as I did on my second drive), it will shatter and make the device useless.

Based on experience with similar products, a normal solid head, not petals, is needed to prevent fatigue and breakage after several hundred strikes.

Marketing should emphasize that the short anchor is also used as a short tee for irons or woods. This allows this one piece to handle all drive shots.

I don't believe the frictional / impact effects will lengthen my drive. However, using one tee for hundreds of drives appeals to my "Green" instincts - especially at the driving range where I have used similar devices for hundreds and hundreds of shots without damage and without wasting / breaking hundreds of tees.

Also, I like the idea of having a single piece of equipment in my pocket to use for all drives - not dealing with dozens of tees.

Get more detail about GOLF TEE - Magnetic Tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment