Saturday, September 11, 2010

Save Callaway X-22 8-Club Iron Set (4-Iron to Sand Wedge)


I recently had a custom club fitting and the recommendations were between three sets. I chose the Callaway because my old set was a Callaway X-14 Steelhead which I loved but it was time to move on. The club fitting made it easy to shop around for a set since my recommendations included a standard 62° lie, graphite shaft, and regular flex which just happened to be the specs for the off-the-shelf Callaway X-22 iron set. Even though local dealers were having a sale on the set and offered to take my old set in trade, I found the best deal on Amazon. My next concern was getting a genuine Callaway set so I checked with Callaway. They told me how to confirm it was genuine Callaway set and not a knock-off.

I picked up the X-22 8-club graphite iron set, and so far very pleased with them. It arrived quickly with standard shipping and I was out on the driving range the next day. I've only had it a month and can't say it improved my score but I'm hitting my irons straighter with much more consistency and confidence. These Callaway's feel well balanced with excellent stock grips. The heads are large and forgiving and they feel very solid in my hands. It was an excellent upgrade for me.
Get more detail about Callaway X-22 8-Club Iron Set (4-Iron to Sand Wedge).

No comments:

Post a Comment