Monday, September 6, 2010

Oakley Men's Servodrive Golf Shoe Review


I've long been a fan of Oakley eyewear and other accessories, so I gave these a try. I was a bit skeptical because they're not really a shoe company, but they designed these well.

The spikes they come with are a pretty big upgrade from my decade-old Dexters, both in terms of performance and ease of upgrading. They just use the same spikes that are now standard, so you can buy pretty much any leading set.

The shoe is not the most comfortable, but it is comfortable. Certainly more than any other shoe in it's price range. I've tried some FootJoy's on that cost twice as much that I would say are more comfortable, but overall I'm happy saving a Benjamin.

The construction feels solid. They give you real shoestrings in stead of those thin laces a lot of golf shoes come with. They're sufficiently long to tie in a double not, but not so long that you're then tripping over them.

All in all I'm a pretty big fan. They're as good as most shoes that cost 50% more.Get more detail about Oakley Men's Servodrive Golf Shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment