Monday, September 6, 2010

Odyssey AC ODY Divot Tool, Blister Pack


It's a great divot tool! It's not the cheapest option, but you also won't snap it in half like you will with a plastic tool. Besides, you're still getting it several dollars cheaper here at Amazon than what I found at my local sporting goods store (exact same item, ~$14). The slightly-angled prongs really make fixing divots much easier than straight prongs.

The only complaint I have is that the magnetized ball marker is really difficult to get off when you want it ... but somehow it comes off very easily in your pocket when you DON'T want it. I'm afraid that I'll lose it so I'm probably going to superglue it in place. Overall, the ball marker issue isn't enough to knock off a star and I expect this quality tool to last me many, many years.Get more detail about Odyssey AC ODY Divot Tool, Blister Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment