Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bushnell Pro 1600 Slope Edition Laser Rangefinder with Pinseeker


Great rangefinder! It takes a little getting used to in terms of holding it steady enough to get an accurate reading, but that's to be expected. If you play alot of courses where the sprinkler heads either are marker inconsistently, or, just never seem to be where you hit the ball, then this rangefinder is for you. The slope feature is not to be discounted--it's a handy feature that will come in handy more than you think. As most courses I play have the GPS distance feautres located on the golf carts themselves, I won't fear seeing the "no carts on fairways today" signs quite as much as I did previously; I'll always have an accurate distance no matter where I am on the course.Get more detail about Bushnell Pro 1600 Slope Edition Laser Rangefinder with Pinseeker.

No comments:

Post a Comment