Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Extra Large Golf Training Net Right now


I bought one of these a year or so ago, and while there are a few qualities I like about it, (inexpensive, compact, fairly easy to set up, stable), after a few short months, I started zipping the ball right through the back netting. The nylon target panel pulled out its tie-downs early on, which I re-tied more securely, but then the whole panel started to shred to ribbons. It's a unsettling feeling to really catch a 6-iron flush on the sweet-spot, then not hear it "plop" down in the cage. Stepping to the side, I watched my ball disappear somewhere out into the neighborhood. Luckily, no breaking glass sounds... What I did then was install some garden shade cloth in it to hit into. It's not beautiful, but it works well.
Hitting into this golf cage has really improved my game. But if you're really going to work on your ball striking, for around $100 you should upgrade to a better quality cage, one that boasts about it's "top-of-the-line" nylon netting.Get more detail about Extra Large Golf Training Net.

No comments:

Post a Comment