Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cheap SKLZ Sport-Brella Umbrella


FROM SKLZ: I use this for my personal use, though I work for SKLZ. This is a perfect solution to all-weather protection for any occasion! Beach, soccer game, tailgaiting, you name it. It goes up easily, like an umbrella - 3 seconds. The telescoping center pole can go deep into sand or ground to hold it tight in high winds. Further it has very high quality stakes and tie downs. We put sand and rocks in the side wing pockets and it worked perfectly. The windows provide a great breeze and are great for looking out the back side at the bikinis. There isn't a downside that I can find, no issues on the plastic tips like other reviews mention...probably not for extreme rain, but certainly for light/med rain.

Best part, I can actually put it on my shoulder - 9 LBS so even the GF could carry it - and stroll to the beach with 2 free hands. Nothing like the old EZ Up canopies that are 40+ LBS and have wheels that are useless on the beach...oh, and those take 3 guys at least 10 minutes to set up...EZ up? No. Sportbrella is a winner.Get more detail about SKLZ Sport-Brella Umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment