Thursday, June 10, 2010

Buy INTECH Golf Travel Cover with Wheels


I purchased this bag for a quick golf trip. I don't travel much with my clubs, so just needed something to add a some protection. This bag made a full round trip from California to Arizona with no problems.

I'm impressed with the construction of this bag -- handles/straps/seams are well stitched and strong, padding at the top extends down far enough to protect your club heads, the main zipper is heavy duty and accommodates a lock, the bottom protection is solid, and the wheels are smooth rolling and sturdy.

This is a soft bag and will not protect your clubs if they are dropped in an upright orientation with the club heads facing down (upside-down). I saw some (pricey) stabilizers on the market, but made my own by inserting a cut-off wood closet rod with a tennis ball top in the bag with my clubs. This also added a little stability to the bag when tilted for rolling.

I have only minor complaints -- the bag is a little large for my stand bag (perhaps its better suited for a cart bag), and the bag could use more cinch straps (only one is included, which wraps around the shafts of your clubs).

Overall, I am extremely impressed with the quality of this bag for the price ($38), and would recommend it to anyone looking for a once-in-a-while travel bag.Get more detail about INTECH Golf Travel Cover with Wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment