Saturday, June 12, 2010

SkyCaddie SG5 Golf GPS (Black) Order Now


I have had my unit for 3 seasons now and it is incredible. The accuracy has been amazing and often knows better than the courses own direction. It has had every course I have gone to play except one. It is unfortunate to have to pay a yearly fee but this gives me security that there is something in it for them to keep the courses upto date. I am very happy that each season they have allowed for software upgrades that have made it even better than I had orignially purchased it based on. for example, the original unit did not offer scoring and now it does. This year it will now even track your game play and calculate your handicap on line. The displays have even upgraded and changed each year as well. These are the types of upgrades that I believe are possible due to the membership fees. I do not believe that this unit will become obsolete any time soon. I highly recommend it.Get more detail about SkyCaddie SG5 Golf GPS (Black).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about this information. That's nice and interesting, I like it.


    By
    Joney Franklein
    skycaddie golf


    ReplyDelete