Monday, June 28, 2010

Low Price Medicus Power Meter


First everyone always wonders if this thing is accurate, that was a concern of my also before my purchase. Well the answer is yes it is accurate. I have had it on my 7 iron and driver while at the same time monitored by a launch monitor hitting balls on the range. Tried that set up at two locations, the instructors or fitters were curious if it was accurate just like me, so they hooked me up on the launch monitor. With the 7 wood in both cases my speed with the Power Meter was on the low side about 2 mph, with the Driver it was higher by 1 mph. For less than $50 I don't know of a anything that comes close in this price range for the home user. When I use it with my irons I'm trying to find that constant swing tempo and swing speed that works best with all my irons. When I use it with my Driver I'm working on getting my swing speed faster. One thing that sinks in very quickly is just swinging faster or harder doesn't always equate to more swing speed. So in that regard you know your mechanics and timing is off so you work on that along with the faster swing and measure the results. I have been able to increase my swing speed by 15 mph using this product to help me get my timing and tempo in line with with a faster swing. At 61, and recent shoulder surgery, my mph isn't going to impress you but 15 mph more equates as a big plus to me. I have a net in the backyard but you can't tell distance or direction as you can on the range. But with the Medicus Power Meter I can get a indication on distance, better or worse, on each swing with the net.Get more detail about Medicus Power Meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment