Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shop For Intech 500 Pack 2 3/4 Inch White Tees


Have been shopping for several years on the Internet. Some times you receive a product that is terrible. So now I'm very careful before I make a purchase. I run several tournaments where we hand out attendance bags with a sleeve of balls, a beer huggy(cooler), and several tees so we go through over a 1000 tees a year. I've had tees printed and plain and they have cost me $ 100 plus per year. Now a thousand tees cost $20. I have also used them as a prize on the front table. They are great quality and inexpensive. Everyone reading these comments hate to buy tees at the Country Club grabbing you for at least a buck for about 8 tees. No reason to be without tees with this purchase.Get more detail about Intech 500 Pack 2 3/4 Inch White Tees.

No comments:

Post a Comment