Sunday, June 20, 2010

Buy Confidence Golf HQ 7 SQUARE Rescue Hybrid Golf Club w/Headcover


I never heard of a hybrid golf club till 2 months ago when i got back into golf. I have been using a borrowed intech devastator 22* hybrid and bought this so i could return the intech to my friend. I thought the intech hit straight easily (esp compared to my 4 iron shots) but so far this club has been even better. ive hit nothing but playable shots with it (about 200 yards). one complaint is the rough, raised tape lines where it is painted black, but its a golf club not the mona lisa. a great buy, everyone has thought it must be $40 or more. plus the colors match my wilson staff driver!Get more detail about Confidence Golf HQ 7 SQUARE Rescue Hybrid Golf Club w/Headcover.

No comments:

Post a Comment