Friday, June 18, 2010

HJ Fashion Golf Glove Get it now!


My grandson gave me a gift card from Amazon.com for my Birthday.I went on line and ordered a golf glove and a pair of golf sandles. I had no problem making the order,but at the end a note came up saying that some times the order would be split. Didn't think much about it until I did the final processing. I had been charged a shipping of $7.98 on the golf glove that I gave $10.95 for ,which ended up costing me$18.93 for the glove.Then they charged another $6.99 on the shipping of the golf sandles,which were on sale for $ 29.99 (which was a great price).So, I ended up and had to pay $15.91 for shipping. I WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE SHIPPING CHARGE.
I had orded my grandson a pair of shoes for Christmas from Amazon and they had free shipping. I guess that was what I thought I would get this time.Get more detail about HJ Fashion Golf Glove.

No comments:

Post a Comment