Saturday, June 19, 2010

Golf Buddy Pro GPS Range Finder Review


I just got my Golf Buddy and used it for the first time this weekend (I'm on the BEAUTIFUL Island of GUAM).
(The GOOD)I must say it Really, Really helped my game. I shot a 3 over 75 for the first time in 3 years. Yardage on the unit was SPOT ON and it really helped me make the correct club selection everytime. It was easy to update all the Courses and Firm Ware. Easy to setup and receive a Satellite signal(I on the BEAUTIFUL Island of Guam and i had no problems receiving a signal).

(The BAD)When i received the unit it was packaged in a really cheaply made box and the unit itself seem to be cheaply made. I'm afraid to drop it for sure!!! Also the Water Proof cover for the USB port conector on the unit DOES NOT fit so there goes the Water Proofing. Also, the unit won't let me enter a Birdy (-1) score on it's score tracking feature. I think it's becuase the unit does not have the correct PAR numbers entered into it's memory.

All in All, i'm really happy with the unit and i'll call tech support for the scoring problem and hope they can fix it.Get more detail about Golf Buddy Pro GPS Range Finder.

No comments:

Post a Comment