Thursday, July 22, 2010

Buy Bag Boy M330


i was planning on buying a clicgear push cart for myself this x-mas, but then my friend offered to sell me his bagboy m330 that he has only used twice. he needed the money for his anniversary (?) and i took it home for $20. It even still had the plastic on the scorecard holder, never peeled off.
Ive used the cart 3 times and i find it to be adequate. My bag shifts a little to the side during use, and the wheel alignment isnt absolutely perfect. those are really my only complaints. the "console" is great cause before i had tons of junk in my pockets on the course. i use 2 tee holders on it to hold my divot tool. the cart rolls smoothly and it feels sturdy. i am very happy for $20 but id be just barely satisfied if i payed full price.

now im very conflicted about what to get for x-mas because i might use this cart for a while....Get more detail about Bag Boy M330.

No comments:

Post a Comment