Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Callaway Golf Hyper-Lite 3.0 Stand Bag Decide Now


I've been on the hunt for a very light golf bag that I can take on short courses.

In my quest, I looked at pencil bags, sunday bags etc....and I had two big issues with them:

1) they don't stand
2) they're too small

In my research I came across this bag from Callaway:

1) it's new for 2010
2) it weighs in at 3lbs
3) it can carry a full set of clubs (I wouldn't)
4) it's a stand bag
5) it has tons of pockets and even a pen holder and towel holder
6) very nicely padded backpack style carry strap (you can strap it over both your shoulders)
7) construction seems very sturdy
8) comes in many color options

Overall, I can't say enough great things about this bag - it's nice and sturdy. Callaway just released this XTT feature which makes the entire bottom of your bag bend when you put it into a stand position -- this helps the bag be more sturdy when it's in a stand position.

It has 3 divisions (For me, have Woods, Irons, and Putter/Wedges)


At the end of the day, I still have my 8lb cart bag that I'll use whenever I go play at a big course but for the executive golf courses or for going to the range, I'm loving this bag right now.

I wouldn't put 14 clubs in this -- defeats the purpose of keeping things hyper-lite. I try to shoot for carrying no more than 5lbs, if I'm going to carry the bag throughout the entire golf course (that's not that many clubs)

If you don't have this bag, you're missing out.Get more detail about Callaway Golf Hyper-Lite 3.0 Stand Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment