Friday, July 16, 2010

PAR70 JCS602-1000 Laser Range Finder for Golf This instant


I was looking for something to help my club selection. My price was around $200. Found out the GPS devices has a yearly fee, which I didn't want. When I saw the reviews on the PAR70 JCS602-1000 Laser Range Finder for Golf my problem was solved. It made since to me, No Yearly Fees, No Downloading for Course, No extra Fees. I order it around Wednesday or Thursday and was leaving to Myrtle Beach on a Sunday for a week. I push the confirm button, happy that I got something in my price range and with quality, But didn't get the two-day or overnight S & H. In the reviews I saw the name Jim, and I email Jim about my problem, he email me back and said I will try and get it to you before you leave. JIM's IS A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH. The PAR70 1000 works Great. I could see the distance to the bunker, hazards, trees, and the ground ( Front - The Hole - Back ) of the green. EVERYTHING. I don't need the distance to the Flag, I need the distance to the Hole. The First & Last device I need for Distance. What I need to do now is to go the Range to get the right distance on my club and of course hit them STRAIGHT.

Take Care of #1 1st, then OthersGet more detail about PAR70 JCS602-1000 Laser Range Finder for Golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment