Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shop For Cleveland VP-09 Series Putters - VP1-09 Blade


I like this putter, the VP is a gimmick though, I never found myself anywhere near misaligned
on it's level of accuracy, to be as far out of line as it would alert you to would be a funky set-up.
But the grip is very nice, has decent feel, and is a quality putter. I would say it was worth the price,
nothing spectacular, but I like this putter, I will stick with it. Nice included headcover, I guess the VP would be beneficial to an absolute beginner or something. But full retail on this putter is certainly a rip-off, buy it on a good sale like me, and you cannot be dissapppointed, mainly because it has such a great grip and decent feel for speed. Probably a good putter for those you constantly blast past the hole, I have had great speed with this putter, it is a little on the slow side I think, but that is how I like it. I sank a 35 ft eagle putt on my first round with it.Get more detail about Cleveland VP-09 Series Putters - VP1-09 Blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment