Saturday, July 17, 2010

Order Texan Classics Power2 LADY SQUARE Golf Club Set w/Cart Bag


These clubs were just what the doctor ordered! I had been using irons with steel shafts, used clubs wherever I could find at any yard sale, because I just could not afford to spend alot of money on clubs. I've had back problems for years, and the clubs I was using were NOT helping matters. I thought I'd have to pay alot for clubs to work well for me. NOT! I can go to the range, use these clubs, and come away with little or no back pain, and THAT is a miracle. I also had not considered ladies' clubs previously because I thought they'd be too short for my height. I was able to order them in regular size, and they are absolutely perfect for me! I couldn't be more pleased.Get more detail about Texan Classics Power2 LADY SQUARE Golf Club Set w/Cart Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment