Monday, July 26, 2010

Purchase TaylorMade Burner Fairway Wood


I've never ordered a club via the internet - I've always tried them at a local store before buying, so there was a bit of trepidation while waiting for it to arrive. To be honest, I have the Burner driver, so I expected the same excellent quality. I didn't get a chance to take it to the range when it arrived, so it was straight to the course. The very first shot went straight & true, around 220 yards. I'm a 20 handicapper, not a tour-caliber player, and have trouble with fairway woods occasionally. I hit several more shots that day, with the same result. Awesome club!
The packaging was another story. The box was HUGE - 4' x 3' x 6", broken ope at ome corner, some paper stuffed in the box. Very poorly done. Fortunately, the club was still in the box, and undamaged. I would have expected a much smaller box, or perhaps a tube, to better protect the contents.Get more detail about TaylorMade Burner Fairway Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment