Monday, July 26, 2010

Shop For Bag Boy Express Cooler Bag


This is my first review and only because I'm very happy with this product. Played golf today. 95 degrees in the shade according to thermometer at Starter's window. I walked the course with this cooler on my cart. Kept me hydrated and my drinks cool for 5 hours of hot golf action. I just put in a cup of ice cubes from the snack shop. Should work even better with a real ice pack. Plenty of room for drinks, a sandwich and more. The handle has a double velcro system that secures it around your pull cart. Three side pockets - one mesh and two canvass for glasses, cell phone etc. And a bunch of slots along the top that I figure must be for tees. Worth the twenty bucks!Get more detail about Bag Boy Express Cooler Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment