Thursday, July 29, 2010

Callaway Golf 2010 Men's X-20 NG Irons (Right Hand, Steel) Best Quality


I have played with my new x20s for about 3 weeks and they are great thus far. It took me no time to get used to them after replacing my 10 to 15 year old TaylorMade LCGs. I am getting about the same distance and my ball flight is a little higher on my long irons. This is something I always wanted and I think it is due to uniflex shaft. When I read reviews, some reviews stated that uniflex gives you a higher ball flight. I did not really believe that, but it does. My old irons contained regular shafts. The shaft was one of my concerns before I purchased these irons. I requested regular shafts which the company did not send because of the great price. The regular shafts were about $55 more than the uniflex. I am enjoying my uniflex shafts and my new x20s. KevinGet more detail about Callaway Golf 2010 Men's X-20 NG Irons (Right Hand, Steel).

No comments:

Post a Comment