Monday, July 12, 2010

Where To Buy SKLZ Hinged Refiner Iron


I've been wanting to try out one of these hinged swing aids for a while now. After a couple of buckets at the driving range today, I can say that I've very happy with the purchase.

Yes, you can hit balls with the club, even at a loose setting. Well struck balls flew high and straight. Decent distance too.

The quality of my practice was much better because when the club broke down during the swing, I would stop and restart with the needed corrections. The instant feed back was great, and not wasting balls on bad swings helped the bucket to last longer too.

The club helped me to slow down my tempo and smooth out my swing. When I would go back to my regular club, the strikes were crisp. I couldn't believe that I was getting such good results with a swing that felt so slow to me!

The club also helped with my takeaway and swing plane. I had to make adjustment to prevent the club from breaking down. It felt different, but before long, I could tell that muscle memory was kicking in.

To get the most out of the club, you probably need to already have a good basic understanding of the swing - setup, weight shift, etc. After all, its called the "Refiner". I also believe that a loose setting is best. With the hinge set too tightly, it's too easy to take practice swings without the hinge breaking when it should.

I've tried several other swing aids. My concern with some of them, is that they don't really keep you from swinging badly, and it's possible to just keep engraining mistakes. It's great that you can hit balls with the Refiner. You see the results as you are using it and know if you're doing it right or wrong.

Feel is not always real, and this training aid does a great job of providing instant feedback. I was very happy with the results after just one session. I suspect that with regular use, I'll develop a much better swing.Get more detail about SKLZ Hinged Refiner Iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment