Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SKLZ Gyro Swing Trainer Best Quality


The gyro arrived in good order and even came with rechargeable batteries, with a charger! It's a newer version that has the batteries in the shaft and a power switch in the butt of the handle. I think this is different than the first model and perhaps this is important (less mass in the head might affect the gyro "effect"). I was optimistic right up until the moment I tried it. It makes a whining noise to be sure, but the sensation is so weak that I can't see what anyone sees in this thing. Even when I tried ridiculously flawed swings, I could barely detect any feedback from the gyro. To those who like it.....happy for you. I consider this nothing more than a worthless gimmick. The medicus hinged glubs do what they say. This device doesn't.Get more detail about SKLZ Gyro Swing Trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment